Chuaochocolatier.com

Dark Drinking Chocolate

nutrition facts: servings: 11, serving size: 30g (1.1oz), Amount per serving: Calories 140, total fat 9g (13% DV), saturated fat 5g (26% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 30mg (1% DV), total carb. 17g (6% DV), fiber 2g (8% DV), total sugars 14g, protein 3g, vitamin A 0% DV, calcium 6% DV, vitamin c 0% DV, iron 10% DV. Premium dark chocolate ( cacao*, cane …

Actived: 2 days ago

URL: https://chuaochocolatier.com/products/deluxious-dark

Baconluxious Chocolate – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 14g (21% DV), saturated fat 8g (41% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 135mg (6% DV), total carb. 22g (7% DV), fiber 1g (4% DV), total sugars 20g, protein 3g, vitamin A (2% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (6% DV), iron (4% DV). Premium 41% milk chocolate (cane …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Spicy Maya – Chuao Chocolatier

Spicy maya is the perfect mix of sweet and seductive. Nutritional. nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 220, total fat 14g (19% DV), saturated fat 9g (44% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 20mg (1% DV), total carb. 21g (8% DV), fiber 6g (20% DV), total sugars 15g, includes 15g

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Spicy Maya Drinking Chocolate

nutrition facts: servings: 11, serving size: 30g (1.1oz), Amount per serving: Calories 140, total fat 8g (12% DV), saturated fat 4.5g (26% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 35mg (1% DV), total carb. 18g (6% DV), fiber 2g (7% DV), total sugars 15g, protein 3g, vitamin A 0% DV, calcium 6% DV, vitamin c 0% DV, iron 10% DV. Premium dark chocolate (cacao*, cane …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Totally Tangy Mango – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 12g (18% DV), saturated fat 7g (35% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 90mg (4% DV), total carb. 24g (8% DV), fiber 5g (19% DV), total sugars 17g, protein 2g, vitamin A (2% DV), vitamin C (8% DV), calcium (2% DV), iron (15% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Triple Nut Temptation – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2.5, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 230, total fat 16g (21% DV), saturated fat 7g (36% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 15mg (1% DV), total carb. 18g (7% DV), fiber 5g (18% DV), total sugars 12g, includes 12g added sugars (23% DV),protein 4g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 30mg (2% DV), iron 3mg (15% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Honeycomb – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 13g (16% DV), saturated fat 8g (39% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 55mg (2% DV), total carb. 23g (8% DV), fiber 5g (17% DV), total sugars 18g, includes 18g added sugars (36% DV), protein 2g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 20mg (2% DV), iron 3mg (15% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Exploding Coal – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 13g (16% DV), saturated fat 8g (39% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 15mg (1% DV), total carb. 23g (8% DV), fiber 5g (19% DV), total sugars 17g, includes 13g added sugars (27% DV),protein 3g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 20mg (2% DV), iron 3.1mg (15% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Chuao Chocolatier: Famous Gourmet Chocolate Shop in San Diego

joy factory and chocolate shop. carlsbad, california. address: 2350 camino vida roble. carlsbad, ca 92011. store hours: chocolate shop. monday - friday:10am - …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Potato Chip – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 14g (18% DV), saturated fat 8g (38% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 85mg (4% DV), total carb. 22g (8% DV), fiber 2g (6% DV), total sugars 16g, includes 14g added sugar (28% DV), protein 3g, vitamin D 1.2mcg (6% DV), calcium 60mg (4% DV), iron 1.2mg (6% …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Golden Goodness – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 220, total fat 16g (20% DV), saturated fat 10g (48% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 130mg (6% DV), total carb. 19g (7% DV), fiber 1g (4% DV), total sugars 17g, includes 12g added sugars (25% DV), protein 3g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 110mg (8% DV), iron 1.8mg (10% …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Honeycomb Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39 oz), amount per serving: calories 60, total fat: 3.5g (5% DV), saturated fat: 2g (11% DV), trans fat: 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 15mg (1% DV), total carb.6g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 5g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (0% DV), iron (4% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate (cacao*, …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Salted Chocolate Crunch – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 190, total fat 14g (21% DV), saturated fat 8g (40% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 65mg (3% DV), total carb. 22g (7% DV), fiber 3g (12% DV), total sugars 14g, protein 3g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (2% DV), iron (15% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Firecracker – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 220, total fat 13g (16% DV), saturated fat 8g (38% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 55mg (2% DV), total carb. 23g (8% DV), fiber 5g (17% DV), total sugars 18g, includes 18g added sugars (35% DV), protein 3g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 20mg (2% DV), iron 3mg (15% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Sweet & Salty – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 15g (22% DV), saturated fat 9g (44% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 90mg (4% DV), total carb. 21g (7% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 19g, protein 3g, vitamin A (2% DV), vitamin C (2% DV), calcium (6% DV), iron (4% DV). Premium 41% milk chocolate (cane …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Golden Goodness Mini Bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (0.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4.5g (6% DV), saturated fat 2.5g (13% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 35mg (2% DV), total carb. 5g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 3g added sugars (7% DV), protein <1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 30mg (2% DV), iron 0.5mg (2% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Carrot Cake – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 220, total fat 14g (18% DV), saturated fat 8g (38% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 150mg (7% DV), total carb. 21g (7% DV), fiber 1g (4% DV), total sugars 19g, includes 12g added sugars (24% DV), protein 3g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 110mg (8% DV), iron 0.1mg (0% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Bark Luxe Oh My S'mores! – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 10.5, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 200, total fat 12g (15% DV), saturated fat 7g (34% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 130mg (6% DV), total carb. 24g (9% DV), fiber 2g (6% DV), total sugars 19g, includes 17g added sugars (34% DV),protein 3g, vitamin D 1.1mcg (6% DV), calcium 80mg (6% DV), iron 1.7mg …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Firecracker Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 15mg (1% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 5g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (0% DV), iron (4% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate (cane …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Oh My S'mores! Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 50, total fat 3g (4% DV), saturated fat 1.5g (8% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 30mg (1% DV), total carb. 7g (3% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 5g added sugars (10% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0.3mcg (2% DV), calcium 10mg (2% DV), iron 0.3mg (2% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Salted Chocolate Crunch Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (6% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 15mg (1% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 4g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (0% DV), iron (4% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate (cacao*, …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Cookies All the Way – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 13g (17% DV), saturated fat 8g (39% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 105mg (5% DV), total carb. 23g (8% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 19g, includes 16g added sugars (33% DV), protein 3g, vitamin D 1.2mcg (6% DV), calcium 60mg (4% DV), iron 1.2mg (6% …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Oh My S'mores! – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 190, total fat 10g (13% DV), saturated fat 6g (29% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 100mg (4% DV), total carb. 25g (9% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 20g, includes 18g added sugars (35% DV), protein 2g, vitamin D 1mcg (4% DV), calcium 70mg (6% DV), iron 1.6mg (10% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Cookies All the Way Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 30mg (1% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 5g added sugars (9% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0.3mcg (2% DV), calcium 20mg (2% DV), iron 0.3mg (2% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Carrot Cake Mini Bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 40mg (2% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 3g added sugars (7% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 30mg (2% DV), iron 0mg (0% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Baconluxious Mini Bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4g (6% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 35mg (2% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (2% DV), iron (2% DV). Premium 41% milk chocolate (cane …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Baconluxious with Plant-Based Bacon Mini Bar – Chuao

A splash of sweet maple syrup, a bit of bonfire smoked sea salt, and crispy plant-based bacon bits add a new level of luxe in creamy milk chocolate. Everything is better with Baconluxious! Nutritional. nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (0.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Exploding Coal Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 0mg (0% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 4g added sugars (7% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 10mg (0% DV), iron 0.9mg (4% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Ooh Ahh Almond – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 4, serving size: 16g (0.6oz), Amount per serving: Calories 80, total fat 5g (7% DV), saturated fat 2.5g (12% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 55mg (2% DV), total carb. 8g (3% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 8g, protein 1g, vitamin A (2% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (2% DV), iron (2% DV). Salted caramel (cane sugar*, cream, …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Ooh Ahh Almond – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 220, total fat 15g (23% DV), saturated fat 7g (37% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 110mg (4% DV), total carb. 20g (7% DV), fiber 5g (21% DV), total sugars 14g, protein 4g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (4% DV), iron (15% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Triple Nut Temptation Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4.5g (6% DV), saturated fat 2g (10% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 0mg (0% DV), total carb. 5g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 3g, includes 3g added sugars (6% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 10mg (0% DV), iron 0.8mg (4% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Gourmet Chocolate Bars

Baconluxious Chocolate. Delicate maple sweetness, a sprinkle of bonfire smoked sea salt and crispy, uncured bacon in milk chocolate. $6.99. Regular price. $6.99. Sale price. $6.99 Sale.

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

For the Love of Peppermint Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (10% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 0mg (0% DV), total carb. 7g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 5g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (0% DV), iron (4% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate (cacao*, …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Ooh Ahh Almond Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (10% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 30mg (1% DV), total carb. 5g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 4g, includes 4g added sugars (8% DV),protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 10mg (0% DV), iron 0.8mg (4% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Sweet & Salty Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4g (5% DV), saturated fat 2.5g (12% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 25mg (1% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 5g added sugars (9% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0.4mcg (2% DV), calcium 20mg (2% DV), iron 0.3mg (2% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Ravishing Rocky Road – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 13g (20% DV), saturated fat 7g (36% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), sodium 75mg (3% DV), total carb. 22g (7% DV), fiber 2g (7% DV), total sugars 19g, protein 3g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (6% DV), iron (6% DV). Premium 41% milk chocolate …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Mintfully Brownie Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 15mg (1% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 4g, includes 4g added sugars (8% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 10mg (0% DV), iron 0.9mg (4% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Pretzel Toffee Twirl Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (4% DV), saturated fat 2g (10% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 35mg (2% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 1g (4% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 4g added sugars (9% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 0mg (0% DV), iron 0.8mg (4% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Snuggle Up S'mores Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 50, total fat 3g (4% DV), saturated fat 1.5g (8% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 25mg (1% DV), total carb. 7g (3% DV), fiber 2g (8% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 5g added sugars (9% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 0mg (0% DV), iron 0.7mg (4% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Spicy Maya Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4g (6% DV), saturated fat 2.5g (12% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 5mg (0% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 2g (6% DV), total sugars 4g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (0% DV), iron (6% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate (cacao*, …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Pumpkin Spice S'mores – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 200, total fat 11g (15% DV), saturated fat 7g (35% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (1% DV), sodium 80mg (3% DV), total carb. 24g (9% DV), fiber 6g (22% DV), total sugars 16g, includes 13g added sugars (26% DV),protein 2g, vitamin D 0.7mcg (4% DV), calcium 60mg (4% DV), iron 1.1mg (6% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Ravishing Rocky Road Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (10% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 20mg (1% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 5g added sugars (9% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0.3mcg (2% DV), calcium 20mg (0% DV), iron 0.3mg (2% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Pretzel Toffee Twirl – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 210, total fat 12g (19% DV), saturated fat 7g (37% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 135mg (6% DV), total carb. 24g (8% DV), fiber 4g (18% DV), total sugars 16g, protein 3g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (2% DV), iron (15% DV). Premium 60% dark chocolate …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Sprinkle Dreams Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 4g (6% DV), saturated fat 2g (11% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 10mg (0% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (2% DV), iron (2% DV). Premium 41% milk chocolate (cane …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Bark Luxe Snuggle Up S'mores! – Chuao Chocolatier

Crunchy graham crackers and minty mini marshmallows cuddle under a blanket of rich dark chocolate. Get cozy and watch the snow fall with snuggle up s'mores! Nutritional. nutrition facts: servings: 10.5, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), Amount per serving: Calories 190, total fat 12g (19% DV), saturated fat 7g (35% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Hope, Joy, and Gingerbread Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3.5g (5% DV), saturated fat 2g (10% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (1% DV), sodium 10mg (0% DV), total carb. 6g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 5g, protein 1g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (2% DV), iron (2% DV). Premium 41% milk chocolate (cane …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition

Totally Tangy Mango Mini bars – Chuao Chocolatier

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), Amount per serving: Calories 60, total fat 3g (4% DV), saturated fat 2g (10% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), sodium 25mg (2% DV), total carb. 7g (2% DV), fiber 1g (5% DV), total sugars 5g, includes 3g added sugars (7% DV), protein 1g, vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), calcium 0mg (0% DV), iron 0.8mg (4% DV), …

Category:  Nutrition Go Nutrition